- 1 How do you breed a Tier 8 BDO horse?
- 2 How do you breed BDO horses Reddit?
- 3 What level should you breed horses BDO?
- 4 Can you increase horse tier BDO?
- 5 How do I know if my horse is courser BDO?
- 6 How do I make my horse faster in BDO?
- 7 Where can I buy high tier horse in BDO?
- 8 How do you breed a female BDO horse?
- 9 How many horses can you have in BDO?
How do you breed a Tier 8 BDO horse?
Register the male horse, and select “Show only Me” in the window so that your listing is private. Once he is listed, select your female horse then select the Breeding Market option, My horse list and find your male horse. Once a baby horse is ready to be collected, select the female horse and press ‘Receive Foal’.
How do you breed BDO horses Reddit?
To breed, list your male on the market (select it so it’s only registered to you). Then go to the breed market, find your male, then click on your female horse in the same stable, and the button on the market place will change. Click it.
What level should you breed horses BDO?
The horse level highly affects the results. I recommend leveling both horses to level 30 before breeding them if you want the best results. The horse tier will also affect the results and you should try to breed two horses of the same tier to get the highest results.
Can you increase horse tier BDO?
Breeding Horses at the
How do I know if my horse is courser BDO?
If your horse has all of the necessary skills, your horse automatically qualifies as a Courser. You can easily recognize a Courser by the golden icon in the Mount menu. There are no extra bonus stats for being qualified as a Courser, but the selling prices and imperial trading prices will increase.
How do I make my horse faster in BDO?
You can increase the speed of your horse through horse gear and the riding crop.
Where can I buy high tier horse in BDO?
Finding Wild Horses
- West/North of Heidel. These areas are highly contested and you are unlikely to find much horses.
- South of Olvia.
- South of Glish.
- East of Trent Up the Mountains.
- Southeast of Calpheon, in between Marni Cave Path and Marni Farm Ruins.
- South of Epheria Port.
How do you breed a female BDO horse?
To breed your own, have both horses at the same stable and an empty 3rd slot.
- Choose the male and select Register at Breeding.
- Choose the female and apply for mating.
- Other players may breed with your male before you can, but you can pay 35,000 silver to make it only available for yourself.
How many horses can you have in BDO?
You can keep up to three horses in stables.