- 1 How do you get a horse to tame rope in Black Desert Mobile?
- 2 Where can I tame a wild horse in BDO?
- 3 Where is the horse in Black Desert Mobile?
- 4 Where are wild horses in BDO?
- 5 How do you breed a BDM horse?
- 6 How do you get horse food in Black Desert Mobile?
- 7 Can you tame creatures in black desert?
- 8 How do I get a Tier 8 BDO horse?
How do you get a horse to tame rope in Black Desert Mobile?
First, you need to purchase two products from the NPC vendor – Horse Taming Rope and Raw Sugar. Horse Taming Rope is used to tame the horse in BDM. And, Raw Sugar increases the chances of taming a horse. You can buy both these products from an NPC named Wale, who works in the Velia town.
Where can I tame a wild horse in BDO?
How to Tame Horse in BDM
- Before you go for the horse, you need to buy some tools and materials.
- Go to the world map, find an area that has “Wild Horse Capture Area”
- Visit the area that has a horse symbol, there might be a wild horse ready to be tamed.
Where is the horse in Black Desert Mobile?
You should grab some horse taming ropes and raw sugar to boost chances of taming horses. Now to look for specific areas with wild horses, you need to check the world map via the main menu and check regions for horse location. An example would be Karanda Bridge within the Neutral Border Zone.
Where are wild horses in BDO?
Finding Wild Horses
- West/North of Heidel. These areas are highly contested and you are unlikely to find much horses.
- South of Olvia.
- South of Glish.
- East of Trent Up the Mountains.
- Southeast of Calpheon, in between Marni Cave Path and Marni Farm Ruins.
- South of Epheria Port.
How do you breed a BDM horse?
Start breeding Now to begin breeding, you have to tap/click on the breeding tab to the right side of the screen. Upon clicking it, you’ll be shown a list of all the horses you have that are level 10 and ready to be bred. You’ll have to pick which 2 horses you want to breed on the right.
How do you get horse food in Black Desert Mobile?
Obtain Feed by hunting in an area with your max-leveled horse where your horse can gain EXP (Field, Ancient Ruins, Boss Rush). – There is a limit placed on how much feed you can store. You can store more feed by upgrading your Stable.
Can you tame creatures in black desert?
Before players can tame their own horse, they must first obtain Beginner 5 Training. The only way to acquire this skill is through riding the donkey, which is a quest reward from a Black Spirit quest at level 10. Horses are tamed with a mini game, started by using the Capturing Rope.
How do I get a Tier 8 BDO horse?
You can obtain a Tier 8 horse in the following ways: 1. Horse Breeding –You will need a Male horse and a Female horse in a stable that allows breeding. Make sure that both horses have a breed count above 0, and ensure that they are fully recovered.