What are the steps to painting a horse?
Step By Step Directions:
- Trace (Or Draw) The Horse Onto The Canvas.
- Paint The Sunset.
- Paint The Green Field.
- Paint The First Coat Of Paint On The Entire Horse.
- Paint The Inner Ears & Line Of The Muzzle & Under Neck.
- Paint The Eye.
- Paint the white marking on the horse’s nose.
- Paint The Ears.
How do you draw a horse head for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.