What can I do with old pony beads?
Things to make with Pony beads:
- Beaded Spider: And here’s the kiddie version of the spider, using pony beads!
- Pony Bead Lizards. These friendly pony Bead Lizards by Sugar Bee Crafts are a perfect summer camp craft!
- Pony Bead Fish.
- Beaded Snakes.
- Beaded Wind Chimes:
What kind of cord is used for pony beads?
The best kind of string to use is stretchy elastic cord, which comes in many different thicknesses. The best size for this project is around. 7 mm. Any smaller is likely to break from stress and any bigger is a bit difficult to tie off effectively.
What can you do with plastic beads?
Check out these super fun beaded crafts that making working with beads exciting again between your regular jewelry projects!
- Beaded lizards. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Tetris magnets.
- BBQ bead sun catchers.
- Pony bead fish.
- Hungry Caterpillar.
- Beaded linen twine bookmark.
- Pearl bead and burlap napkin rings.
- Perler bead buttons.
Can you melt pony beads?
Tips for Melting Pony Beads the BEST Way Possible Melt the pony beads in a toaster oven OUTSIDE or on your porch so you don’t smell up your house. Have a designated baking sheet for melting beads – pick one up at the dollar store for future projects. Always use metal cookie cutters.
How do you make keychains with pony beads?
- Tie your craft lace to your key ring, leaving two legs of equal length.
- Look at the top line of your pattern, and find pony beads to match that line.
- String those beads onto one of the legs of craft lace, in the order you see them on the pattern.