- 1 Who is the best free horse racing tipster?
- 2 Which tipster has the best strike rate?
- 3 Which newspaper has the best horse racing tipster?
- 4 Who is the most profitable tipster?
- 5 Who is the most successful horse tipster?
- 6 How do you pick a winning horse?
- 7 What is strike rate in horse racing?
- 8 How do I become a good horse tipster?
- 9 Is templegate a good tipster?
- 10 Who is the best football tipster?
- 11 What makes a good tipster?
- 12 What is the most profitable football bet?
Who is the best free horse racing tipster?
Top 10 Free Horse Racing Tips
- Betting Gods. Betting Gods is a network of tipsters that provide daily free racing tips for people who subscribe to their newsletter.
- Bet Alchemist.
- Tipsters Empire.
- Ben Linfoot’s Value Tips.
- Tipster Street.
- Hugh Taylor – Attheraces.
Which tipster has the best strike rate?
1. Short Odds Football Tipster (47.5% Strike-Rate) Featured in the 2017 Best Tipster Guide, this specialist football tipster has really impressed us with their consistency and most of all profits. Since 2010, their winning strategy has hit a 47.5% strike-rate of success by focusing on tips with average odds of 2.43/1.
Which newspaper has the best horse racing tipster?
Rob Wright, the racing editor of The Times, has been crowned the country’s top newspaper tipster for a record fifth time. Wright won the Racing Post National Press Challenge with an emphatic margin of victory after tipping the winners in more than a quarter of the 10,000-plus races run in Britain last year.
Who is the most profitable tipster?
Who Are The Most Profitable Football Tipsters
- 1) Sports Insider.
- 2) Thunderstrike.
- 3) WEBET Football World.
- 4) BillGKR Tips.
- 5) The Treble King (TTK)
- 6) Banker Bets.
- 7) Bet Supply Inc.
- 8) Gold Digger.
Who is the most successful horse tipster?
1. Quentin Franks Racing. One of the most consistent horse racing tipsters we have ever come across is Quentin Franks Racing. With over 1300 points profit racked up since he started tipping back in June 2014, Quentin has made his subscribers a very healthy return for well over four years.
How do you pick a winning horse?
A seasoned off-track bettor will look at much more than this but will use it as their starting point.
- Stall/Gate Position.
- Finishing Place from Previous Races.
- Days Since Last Race.
- Look for Previous Distance and Course Wins.
- Jockey and Trainer Data.
- Official Ranking.
- Look at Your Horse.
- Finding a Value Bet.
What is strike rate in horse racing?
Strike rate refers to the rate at which a system or tipster wins. For example, if a tipster has 100 selections, 45 of which were winners, then that tipster would have a 45% strike rate. There is no doubt that strike rate is one of the most important elements of a tipster or betting system.
How do I become a good horse tipster?
How To Become A Racing Tipster
- #1 – Specialise in a certain area of racing.
- #2 – Look for weakness at the front end of the market.
- #3- Latch onto up and coming yards and jockeys.
- #4 – Avoid hype and whispers at all costs.
- #5- Play each-way when the odds are in your favour.
- #6 – Look for any track bias and keep a record.
Is templegate a good tipster?
Templegate is one of the best-known tipsters of this type in the UK. His tips are featured every day in The Sun. So, you can easily give him a try.
Who is the best football tipster?
Top 10 Football Tipsters to Follow in 2021
- weBET Football World – Tipstrr. Joining the group in 2018, weBET Football World has been enjoying steady growth over the years.
- Footballer Tips – Tipstrr.
- Post Corona Football – Tipstrr.
- Handicap PRO – Tipstrr.
- 21Jackpot – OLBG.
- Funnydonkey – OLBG.
What makes a good tipster?
There might be some exceptions but generally speaking the best tipsters are humble because they know how difficult is to win money betting. It isn’t easy to beat the bookmakers’ margins in the long run. Run away from tipsters who speak with lots of conviction and who promise to help you win money with their tips.
What is the most profitable football bet?
Win-draw-win is the most commonly bet on market in the whole of football. This is because picking the team that you think will win a game often requires less thought than some of the other markets. People can often make a snap decision on who they would predict to be victorious in a match.