- 1 What is the most valuable Breyer horse?
- 2 Where can I sell my Breyer horse collection?
- 3 Are Breyer Horses collectible?
- 4 How do I sell my Breyer horse?
- 5 What is the rarest color of a horse?
- 6 Are any Breyer Horses valuable?
- 7 Why are Breyer horses so expensive?
- 8 What is the oldest Breyer horse?
- 9 How much are Breyerfest tickets 2020?
- 10 Are Breyer horses Made in USA?
- 11 Why did Breyer break the Alborozo mold?
- 12 How do I turn my horse into a Breyer?
- 13 What do you do with Breyer horses?
- 14 How do you clean a Breyer horse?
What is the most valuable Breyer horse?
The Breyer Model Horse That Sold for $22,000.
Where can I sell my Breyer horse collection?
Online Buying and Selling:
- eBay – Thousands of Breyer listings and high traffic make this site very popular but listing fees can be high.
- Model Horse $ales Pages – MH$P offers text and photo ads at little to no cost.
- Haynet Exchange – The most active email list for the buying, selling, and trading of model horses.
Are Breyer Horses collectible?
Antique Breyer horses and vintage models are often considered some of the most collectible. These models often showcase unique paint jobs such as woodgrain and wedgewood blue horses. Other models are base coated with a white, making their paint jobs crisp and their white markings pop.
How do I sell my Breyer horse?
6 Tips For Selling Your Old Breyer Horse Collection
- Find Out What You Have. Image source: David Blaine via Flickr.
- Clean Up Your Models. Image source: Dawn Imagination Stables II via Flickr.
- Take Great Photos.
- Identify Any Flaws.
- Choose Your Selling Venue Carefully.
- Package Your Models Well.
What is the rarest color of a horse?
White. One of the rarest colors, a white horse has white hair and fully or largely unpigmented (pink) skin. These horses are born white, with blue or brown eyes, and remain white for life.
Are any Breyer Horses valuable?
A rare model, for example, such as a Woodgrain Family Arabian Mare is worth over $1,800. A palomino colored Family Arabian Stallion produced that same year is probably worth only around $20.
Why are Breyer horses so expensive?
Breyer Horses do not need to be old to be collectible! Throughout the history of the company, many One of a Kind (OOAK) or limited run models have been created on a number of their molds. Due to the scarcity of the models, these modern models tend to be highly collectible as well.
What is the oldest Breyer horse?
Breyer Animal Creations® began as the Breyer Molding Company, a Chicago-based plastics manufacturer. Its first model horse, the # 57 Western Horse, made its appearance in 1950. It was a special order for the F.W. Woolworth Company, made to adorn a mantelpiece clock.
How much are Breyerfest tickets 2020?
All-Access tickets are $75 per ticket and each ticket comes with one of this year’s amazing Celebration Horse models, a $50 value. Each All-Access ticket holder may also purchase up to two (2) of this year’s Special Run models per ticket.
Are Breyer horses Made in USA?
Breyer Animal Creations was founded in 1950 in Chicago, Illinois, as Breyer Molding Company. Model horses are sold through independent distributors and the Breyer website. While Breyer products were originally manufactured in the United States, production now takes place in China.
Why did Breyer break the Alborozo mold?
The mold was intentionally broken by Breyer once the celebration model was made and there will be no more models made on the Alborozo mold, save for very small special runs and one of a kinds. The mold was sculpted by Brigitte Eberl and is Breyer mold #719.
How do I turn my horse into a Breyer?
Provide a photograph for use in the creation of your horse’s special custom Breyer gift box and certificate of authenticity. Provide a 125 word write up about your horse and his achievements for placement on the custom gift box. Provide three options for dates or a time frame for your personal factory tour.
What do you do with Breyer horses?
Feed your Breyer horse two times a day.
- Make pretend grains for the horse. It could be barley, oats, corn, or a mix. You could also use a pellet feed.
- Make sure your Breyer has hay when eating its grain. It helps the horse to digest its food better.
- Provide a toy bucket. Always make sure your horse has access to water.
How do you clean a Breyer horse?
Fill a tub or sink with warm, soapy water (hand dish soap seems to work well) and let your model soak, submersed, for several minutes. Breyers like to float, so you can also get the model wet and soak one side at a time, placing a wet wash cloth on the “up” side to help soak the dirt and grime loose.