What is a horse nose?
The muzzle is the part of the horse’s head that includes the area of the mouth, nostrils, chin, lips, and front of the nose. The muzzle is very mobile and sensitive.
How do you paint the eyes of a rocking horse?
Fill in the outline of your eye with black paint. Cover the entire area. Let the paint dry completely, then add a layer of gold or bronze, leaving a thin strip of black around the outside. To remove some of the metallic look from gold paint, mix in a drop of brown before you apply it to your rocking horse’s eye.
How do you draw a horse face step by step?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.