- 1 What is the most stable version of Minecraft?
- 2 Can horses go through fence gates?
- 3 Can horses pull things in Minecraft?
- 4 Can horses pull carts in Minecraft?
- 5 What is the best forge version?
- 6 Is 1.12 2 the most stable version?
- 7 What’s Minecraft’s latest version?
- 8 Can you keep a horse in a pen?
- 9 Can pillagers open fence gates?
- 10 What do you need in a stable?
What is the most stable version of Minecraft?
The most recent “stable” version is 1.12. 2, and that version has the most compatible mods total, so it’s probably “best” for mods. 1.13 was all but skipped because Forge took a while to do a major rewrite as part of the 1.13 update, and 1.15 came out not terribly long after 1.14, so tentatively 1.
Can horses go through fence gates?
A horse doesn’t fit through a regular fence gate, and if you just leave a hole then it’ll wander off. Sure, you could craft a leash, but for that you need leather and perhaps you’re a strict vegetarian.
Can horses pull things in Minecraft?
Can horses pull things in Minecraft? Tamed and saddled horses can be used as a means of transportation in the game. When ridden, they are able to move faster and jump higher than a normal player. Horses can be pulled along and tied up using a lead.
Can horses pull carts in Minecraft?
Horse: Up to 3 carts (each one reducing speed slightly). Mule: Up to 7 carts (each one reducing speed slightly, the same as Donkey. You could put passive mobs in the carts (maybe by using leashes to click them into it?), chests, or anything else you could place in one.
What is the best forge version?
Forge 1.13/1.14 isn’t complete, is less stable but it’s newer, and will get better support over time. 1.12. 2 is the best for development audience wise but not the same as developing for 1.7.
Is 1.12 2 the most stable version?
1.12. 2 is the last version imo to hold a large number of players and keep a stable amount of performance.
What’s Minecraft’s latest version?
- 1.11 – The Exploration Update – November 14, 2016.
- 1.12 – The World of Color Update – June 7, 2017.
- 1.13 – The Update Aquatic – July 18, 2018.
- 1.14 – Village and Pillage – April 23, 2019.
- 1.15 – Buzzy Bees – December 10, 2019.
- 1.16 – Nether Update – June 23, 2020.
- 1.17 – Caves and Cliffs – 2021.
Can you keep a horse in a pen?
Keeping a Horse in a Pen or Run A good pen has safe, durable fencing and comfortable, well-draining footing. The pen should be located on high ground and be situated such that the horses can take shelter from cold wind, wet weather, hot sun and insects as needed.
Can pillagers open fence gates?
Pillagers are still able to open doors just like villagers, and unless you’re planning on waiting them out, they don’t just give up willy nilly.
What do you need in a stable?
- Water buckets for your horse to drink from.
- Feed buckets.
- Hay nets.
- Rubber mats for your stable floor (which are optional, but save time and mean you use less shavings or straw)
- Manure fork for mucking and skipping out.
- Wheelbarrow for dirty shavings and manure.