How do you make a horse run?
Whips and spurs are man-made aids that some people use to make their horses run faster. Cue your horse with voice commands.
- Make sure to use short and consistent words when cueing your horse.
- Watch the tone and pitch of your voice.
- Back up verbal cues with other aids or signals until your horse runs faster.
How do you draw two running horses?
Use light, smooth strokes to begin.
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the horse’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the top, left side as a guide for the horse’s head.
- Step 3: Draw a U-shaped arc on the lower, left side of the head as a guide for the horse’s muzzle.