- 1 How do you use your horse storage in Skyrim?
- 2 Where can I store my items in Skyrim?
- 3 How do I access my horse’s inventory in Skyrim?
- 4 Where can I store my horse in Skyrim?
- 5 Is it safe to store items in Breezehome?
- 6 Where can I store items early in Skyrim?
- 7 Should I sell dragon bones Skyrim?
- 8 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 9 What is the best house in Skyrim to buy?
- 10 Which horse is best in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you keep a stolen horse Skyrim?
- 12 Is Arvak better than Shadowmere?
How do you use your horse storage in Skyrim?
Crouch and activate your horse, and select, “Access Storage”. Optionally, storage can be configured in two ways: Pooled Unlimited Storage (default) – All items stored via horse are accessible from your last ridden horse, with no weight limit.
Where can I store my items in Skyrim?
are safe containers for storage:
- Child’s Chest – a part of child’s bedroom [Hearthfire DLC].
- Coffin – found in Halls of the Dead and Vampire Dungeons.
- Cupboard – common furniture in houses.
- End Table – most frequently seen in houses.
- Riekling Hut [Dragonborn DLC]
How do I access my horse’s inventory in Skyrim?
According to the player manual you can bring up the companion command menu by long-pressing E while aiming your reticule at a companion.
Where can I store my horse in Skyrim?
In vanilla Skyrim there isn’t a place to stable your horse. The horses you own do tend to stay wherever you leave them – albeit vulnerable to hostile forces and their whimsical AI – and stables in Skyrim tend to be among the safest places to leave your horse.
Is it safe to store items in Breezehome?
It’s safe, but some containers get removed when you get upgrades. Just don’t be using a container when it gets taken out.
Where can I store items early in Skyrim?
you can store stuff in the house of the alvor or gerdur in riverwood (depending on who you followed in the intro quest). i’ve had stuff in there for months of gametime and it never disappeared. faendal’s house is also a good place to store stuff early if you do his extremely easy quest.
Should I sell dragon bones Skyrim?
While you can make more money by saving up your dragon scales and making armor after you’ve mastered smithing, money is usually more of an object early on in the game, so there’s no real harm in selling them until your smithing skill is getting close to maxed out.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
What is the best house in Skyrim to buy?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
Which horse is best in Skyrim?
The best horse in the game, by far, is Shadowmere. Other than him, all the horses are the same. You can obtain Shadowmere through the Dark Brotherhood quests.
Can you keep a stolen horse Skyrim?
Only a horse that you own will follow you. This means either purchasing one from a stable for 1000g or earning one via a quest reward such as the dark brotherhood’s Shadowmare. Wild and stolen horses don’t follow you.
Is Arvak better than Shadowmere?
Which horse is better? Arvak or Shadowmere? Shadowmere or Arvak. I personally like Arvak more, since you can summon him wherever you want, but Shadowmere is stronger in battle.