- 1 What is the Roman word for horse?
- 2 What does mane mean in Italian?
- 3 What does Caballo mean in Italian?
- 4 What does bonus mean in Italian?
- 5 What is slang for horse?
- 6 What is a famous horse name?
- 7 What is an Italian name?
- 8 How do you say Mane in different languages?
- 9 What does Cavalli mean?
- 10 How do you say rabbit in Italian?
- 11 How do you say bonus in Italian?
What is the Roman word for horse?
‘ Equus ‘ — Classical Latin. Hence the words equine, equestrian, equitation etc.
What does mane mean in Italian?
noun. [ feminine, only singular ] /’mane/ literary (mattina) morn/morning.
What does Caballo mean in Italian?
Italian Word of the Day: Cavallo ( horse )
What does bonus mean in Italian?
Italian Translation. indennità More Italian words for bonus. le indennità noun. allowance, compensation, indemnity, benefit, claim.
What is slang for horse?
hobby (archaic, dialect) yarraman or yarramin (Australian) gee-gee (slang) cuddy or cuddie (dialect, mainly Scottish) studhorse or stud.
What is a famous horse name?
The 10 Best Horse Names Of All Time
- Afleet Alex (2005 Preakness winner)
- Clyde Van Dusen (1929 Kentucky Derby winner)
- Seattle Slew (1977 Triple Crown winner)
- Sly Fox (1898 Preakness winner)
- War Admiral (1937 Triple Crown winner)
- Tabasco Cat (1994 Belmont winner)
- Thunder Gulch (1995 Kentucky Derby winner)
What is an Italian name?
The most common names are: For males: Marco, Alessandro, Giuseppe, Flavio, Luca, Giovanni, Roberto, Andrea, Stefano, Angelo, Francesco, Mario, Luigi. For females: Anna, Maria, Sara, Laura, Aurora, Valentina, Giulia, Rosa, Gianna, Giuseppina, Angela, Giovanna, Sofia, Stella.
How do you say Mane in different languages?
In other languages mane
- American English: mane /ˈmeɪn/
- Brazilian Portuguese: juba.
- Chinese: 鬃毛马或狮子的
- European Spanish: crin.
- French: crinière.
- German: Mähne.
- Italian: criniera.
- Japanese: たてがみ
What does Cavalli mean?
Cavalli is an Italian surname, literally meaning “horses”, and may refer to: Aldo Cavalli (born 1946), Italian bishop.
How do you say rabbit in Italian?
‘gli’ is pronounced a little like the ‘ill’ in ‘million’. Put it all together and you have rabbit in Italian – co-ni-glio.
How do you say bonus in Italian?
Italian translation of ‘bonus’
- (on wages) gratifica.
- (insurance etc) dividendo.
- (figurative) sovrappiù m.