Why is drawing a horse hard?
“How to Draw a Horse,” written and drawn by Emma Hunsinger, explains what makes horses so hard to draw: they ‘re “so uniquely and unexpectedly proportioned” that you can’t copy over what you’ve learned from similar quadrupeds like dogs, cats, and sheep.
Which animal is the hardest to draw?
Horses are the hardest to draw; they have different portions and body size.
How do you draw a horse’s head easy?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.