- 1 Can you get horses in Sims 3 Pets Xbox 360?
- 2 How do you get a horse on Sims 3?
- 3 Is there horses in The Sims 3?
- 4 How do you unlock all karma powers in Sims 3 Pets Xbox 360?
- 5 Is Sims 3 better than Sims 4?
- 6 Can kids in Sims 3 ride horses?
- 7 How much do horses sell for Sims 3?
- 8 Where can I find a unicorn in Sims 3?
- 9 Is there a Sims with horses?
- 10 Where do horses sleep in Sims 3?
- 11 How do you get karma points on Sims 3?
- 12 How do you use karma points on Sims 3 Xbox 360?
Can you get horses in Sims 3 Pets Xbox 360?
Unfortunately there are only horses on Sims 3 Pets for PC. PC Sim games are always better. I own Sims for my Xbox 360 and my sister has it for PC and she has horses on her game. No there are no horses,sadly.
How do you get a horse on Sims 3?
The other options to getting a horse are 1) using a phone, computer or newspaper and adopting one for free, 2) befriending a wild horse (you had better be patient for this option), or 3) simply going to the Equestrian Center and buying one.
Is there horses in The Sims 3?
Horses are pets featured in the PC/Mac version of The Sims 3: Pets and in The Sims FreePlay. They are not available in the console versions of The Sims 3: Pets.
How do you unlock all karma powers in Sims 3 Pets Xbox 360?
- In creation mode (cheat mode) you can not unlock new karma powers, they get unlocked by completing quests and missions in normal mode.
- You can’t unlock karmas with cheats.
- In cheat mode it is shown you unlock all the good Karma ones only when you turn it on, you have to unlock the bad karma ones on your own.
Is Sims 3 better than Sims 4?
The world in sims 3 is so much more bigger and better. In the sims 4 you have to buy so many expansion packs just to make the game more enjoyable. The Sims 3 is worse than the Sims 4 at the same time as well. You can’t remove default households, and gameplay is very complicated.
Can kids in Sims 3 ride horses?
It’s true that children cannot ride horses. They can ride foals though. Wait a minute. Foals should not be ridden period.
How much do horses sell for Sims 3?
Advancing in the Career Race winnings are pretty nominal in comparison to what you receive for selling a horse. If you’re lucky enough to win at the International competition level, then you’ll receive around $2000 simoleans, but horse sales can easily top $10k.
Where can I find a unicorn in Sims 3?
Unicorns appear only between 8pm and 5am only – so every night go to map view and ‘spy’ on both fishing lots or a science center (Cinnamon Falls and the water plant) at the same time from 8pm till 5am. Keep doing so until a glowing dust cloud forms over a fishing lot. Underneath that is a unicorn.
Is there a Sims with horses?
Even though there are no official horses in The Sims 4, you can still find various farm mods to enjoy that lifestyle in the game! Ride the horses, milk your cows, and become a true farmer in the game. Have fun, and don’t forget to keep an eye out for amazing mods and CC!
Where do horses sleep in Sims 3?
There is a ranch where horses can relax and sleep at the stalls.
How do you get karma points on Sims 3?
Guest answered: You can also take care of your sims wishes. Each time your sim takes care of a wish, depending on the amount of lifetime happiness, will increase your Karma by a small or big amount.
How do you use karma points on Sims 3 Xbox 360?
To use a karma power, hit the back button, then scroll over to Karma powers. Use a Karma Power.